[Elfsea] Star trek

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Wed May 13 08:30:43 PDT 2009

I quite agree, Ceatta, I approached this movie with trepidation (usually, I approach Star Trek movies with Raimond; he even flew up here for the last Trek movie premiere), but AlIesandra and I quite enjoyed it.  More of my opinion is available at http://regularthoughts.blogspot.com/2009/05/star-trek.html.
- Galen

Sorry We couldn't get up there for this one, however we did talk about the possibility for a moment.  As for the movie, it was good enough that half way through watching it, Jasmn asked if we could see it again the next day.  She also purchased a couple snacks before the movie and when it started she was so involved that she forgot to eat them.  We have not see it a second time yet, but there is a good chance we are going back this weekend.  Maybe a double feature with Angels and Demons.

Hope all is well with everyone.  Apologies for not playing SCA for a while, we have had other realities that we have been working on lately.  We do miss the fun and friends.  So if you are and friend and have time to talk, we not dead, just gone away for a while.  We can found at this address or 806-355-0730 or my cell is 806-640-3522.

Yes I am still a fool

Raimond

A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,
and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")