[Elfsea] Vigil on schedule

Deana Covel Whitney dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 14:20:48 PDT 2009

Greetings Everyone,

 Some of you might have noticed “Mistress Hanna’s Vigil” on the online Warlord schedule.

Unfortunately, I was not able to organize a true vigil due to other commitments, so I have asked the autocrat to remove that item from the printed schedule.

However, if you wish to give me “vigil advice” or say “hi”, I will be working at the Elfsea Pavilion sale in the Merchant’s Row of Warlord on Saturday.

Also go and enjoy Don Duncan’s Vigil inside the Hall on Saturday.  There will be games and many other things going on for people to enjoy.

Thank you,
 Hanna von Dahl, OL

"Burn brightly without burning out." - Richard Briggs