[Elfsea] Pavilion Sale Thanks

Deana Covel Whitney dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Thu May 28 18:15:40 PDT 2009

Greetings Everyone,

 I want to thank the Populous of Ansteorra for their generosity during the Elfsea Pavilion Sale.  This was a fundraiser for the Barony and a house cleaning opportunity.    So we were all but giving things away.

 Often when I suggested one price, the new owner would offer me a higher price in return.

Thank You, Ansteorra.

I also want to publicly thank my helpers:  Lord Sylivus, Master Caelin, Lady Catrine, Mistress Caterina, Lady Adelia, Elayne, Lord Daniel, Lady Jocelyn, HL Ker Megan (Pyro), and Helen.

They made the sale possible by moving things around, manning the tables, and in just being there for support.

Thank you to everyone,
 Hanna von Dahl, OL

"Burn brightly without burning out." - Richard Briggs