[Elfsea] Tidings

Delorise Varble dgvarble at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 20 08:23:43 PST 2009

The Barony of Elfsea has a healthy bank account.  All reports have been
sent.

As December is the last month of 2009, if you have any receipts to turn in,
please bring them to November Moot.

Thank you al AERYN for your hard work getting our reports for the Tidings
each month.  You have done a great job.

L. Delores

Exchequer