[Elfsea] BAM Elfsea camp and more!!!

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 9 14:39:28 PST 2009

Greetings Elfsea!!

It is that time of year again, Bordermarch Autumn Melees!!

Every year we have fun at this event, and it keeps getting better.  If you want to be part of the fun and stories (no photos, please)....email me with your tent size (inlcude ropes etc), how many people camping with you, and any other pertinent info you think I will need.

Food plan is being discussed, and more info on menu and price with be forthcoming.  There are rumors of parties, frolicking and fun!!!  (I heard somewhere there might be some fighting, as well) Stay tuned for updates.

Seriously, this event is great fun and should not be missed.  It is also right around the corner, so to speak.  If you are planning on camping with Elfsea, please email me with the information, so that I may make sure we have space for you when you arrive.  (I will also need to know arrival eta, and a contact number) I would also like to know: if there is a food plan available, how many would take part?

See you all there!!!!!

In Service,

Elspeth de Stervlen

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/