[Elfsea] NEXT COMBINED BARONIAL INDOOR RAPIER PRACTICE - SUNDAY, 11-29-2009, 2:00PM

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Tue Nov 17 08:20:23 PST 2009

The next combined baronial indoor rapier practice will be in the downstairs community room of the Central Branch of the Arlington Public Library on Sunday, November 29, starting at 2:00 in the afternoon and going until 5:30 - or until everyone decides they've had enough and it's time to repair to JR Bentley's for a drink.

My apologies for the lateness of the announcement, but between a library computer glitch and, very probably a typo on my part, I only just now received confirmation of the room reservation.

Yes, this is the Sunday following Thanksgiving; so go, be with your families, have a wonderful holiday - then come work off some of that turkey dinner...

As always, your best route is I-30 from Dallas or Fort Worth to Arlington, exit on Center Street and go south to the library.

Don Alaric
Rapier Marshal at Large