[Elfsea] A&S Competition, DFT RAFFLE, and Table Decorating Contest

krikit . krikit_krikit at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 25 05:37:02 PST 2009

 Good Day Gentles... This is just a friendly reminder that Sat. Dec 5th, The Canton of Dragonsfire Tor will be seeking our champion in A&S... at the Loch Ruadh Yule Revel at Dragonsfire Tor... The Theme and rules can be found at http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/A&S_Competition_Theme.pdf

We will also be holding our raffle, and need donations of unused SCA Items... EVERYONE who brings an item that is accepted, will receive a ticket or tickets for the raffle!

 And don't forget our table decorating contest...

Information and directions can be found at http://yule.lochruadh.org/

Or write to me...

Lauretta d'Avenporte

krikit_krikit at hotmail.com