[Elfsea] Final Reminder - Next combined baronial indoor rapier practice - Sunday, 11-29-2009, 2:00PM

glen wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 28 14:39:22 PST 2009

The next combined baronial indoor rapier practice will be tomorrow, in the downstairs community room of the Central Branch of the Arlington Public Library, starting at 2:00 in the afternoon and going until 5:30 - or until everyone decides
they've had enough and it's time to repair to JR Bentley's for a drink.

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday - now come work off some of that turkey dinner.

One other thing, I wish I could say I planned it this way but we just got lucky - the good news is since the Cowboys are playing Thanksgiving Day there won't be any game traffic to deal with Sunday.

As always, your best route is I-30 from Dallas or Fort Worth to Arlington, exit on Center Street and go south to the library.

Don Alaric
Rapier Marshal at Large

PS - I cannot access the Central Rapier List from this computer, if someone could please forward this announcement to that list I would be very grateful.  Thank you.