[Elfsea] Loch Ruadh's Yule Revel at Dragonsfire Tor, December 5th

Aingeal clan_mac at charter.net
Mon Nov 16 19:27:10 PST 2009

Caerell say that is now corrected.

Aingeal
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kazimierz Złowieszczy
  To: Barony of Elfsea
  Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 9:18 PM
  Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Loch Ruadh's Yule Revel at Dragonsfire Tor,December 5th

  Ooo, good point. Thanks for pointing that out.

  2009/11/16 Robert Fitzmorgan <fitzmorgan at gmail.com>

    Perhaps you might add the date of the event to the web page.

    Robert

    2009/11/16 Kazimierz Złowieszczy <kazoflr at gmail.com>

      Greetings to the Gentles of the Barony of Elfsea,

      We, the Shire of Loch Ruadh, invite you to come and celebrate the Yule Season with us as we join with our cousins, and your brothers, to the south, Dragonsfire Tor, to toast the bountiful past year and look forward with hope to the coming year.

      Loch Ruadh will be choosing our new Titled Bard and picking a winner in our OOPs (Out of Period, Sorta) Arts and Sciences competition.

      Dragonsfire Tor will be choosing their Arts and Sciences Champion as well as hosting a Yule Table Decorating contest. Don't forget the Tor's famous Raffle. This raffle will raise funds for the operation of the Canton for the coming year.

      The formats for all of the contests, along with additional information, can be found at yule.lochruadh.org.

      There will also be several hours of Children's Activities for those 6 years and up, along with singing, carousing and catching up with old friends throughout the day.

      Please bring a favorite dish or dessert to share with all during our evening Potluck Feast.

      The site will open on December 5th at 9:00 am and close at 9:00 pm. Site fees are $10.00 for ages 18 and up, $8.00 for ages 13-17, $5.00 for ages 6-12. Family cap is $30.00 (plus non-member surcharge, if applicable). Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may also attend with a 21 year or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor Event Waiver Form from the parents. Please make checks payable to  SCA Inc./Shire of Loch Ruadh

      Adult beverages allowed in Period Containers. Service animals only, please.

      On site cabins are available through the site owner. Contact information can be found at http://www.oakdalepark.com.

      In Service,
      Pan Kazimierz Złowieszczy and Lady Catrin verch Reis Of,
      Autocrats

    It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.
    Seneca

    Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
    AIM: fitzmorgan
    Yahoo! ID:   robert_fitzmorgan