[Elfsea] Tidings...

Sandra Geil alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 11:27:24 PST 2009

This is the last Issue I will be assembling on the current watch.

Several people have axpressed an interest in applying for the office of Chronicler. They will need YOUR help.

The December Christmas Party is Friday December 18th.
MISRULE Submissions need to be mailed to me by December  3rd so that I can pass them on the the Chronicler Applicants on December 4th.

The Misrule Missives need to be returned to me by December 11th so that the PTB's may consult. The Missive belonging to the winning bid will be uploaded on December 15th.

SUBMISSIONS -
     What are you brining to the potluck (December 18th)
          Can be as detailed as the recipe, or as vague as the type of dish - main, side, dessert
     Articles related to medieval comedy, misrule, drama