[Elfsea] Request

Jeffrey Clark jmclark85 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 13:20:47 PST 2009

Greetings unto the good people of Elfsea!

I recently announced that I would be holding a music competition. At that
time, I also made the promise that I would give lectures on various topics
in Renaissance music (from theory, to compositional styles, to performance
practice issues). I can promise that these lectures will be kept as simple
as I can make them, and it should (generally) not be necessary to read music
to follow them.

While I have a venue for my first lecture, I would like to put the call out
for anyone who knows of a place where I could speak, or who would like to
host a lecture in their own house. I am also open to giving house concerts
upon request. My hope is to bounce around the Steppes-Elfsea area with these
lectures so that everyone can make at least one without distance being an
issue. Will Merric in Steppes has kindly offered to host me next week;
however I know that Garland can be quite a drive for some (it is for me).

Please, if you can help me at all, you would have my greatest gratitude.

-Alessandro Zorzi