[Elfsea] Chronicler application

Sandra Geil alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 23 19:40:16 PST 2009

Step one:
Submit a letter of application to TE Daire and Druinne, Lord Morgarten [Elfsea Seneschal], Duchess Julia [Central Chronicler] and me.

Step two:
Create a Misrule Missive.
As the Tidings is distributed in electronic form, any applicant for the office of Chronicler must be able to prepare an electronic pdf.

Step three:
The Misrule Missives need to be returned to me by December 11th so that the PTB's may consult. The Missive belonging to the winning bid will be uploaded on December 14th.

TTime-line
     On or before December 3rd - submit letter of application
     December 4th - receive missive articles
     December 4th - 11th - create Misrule Missive - pdf format
     December 11th - submit Misrule Missive to Chronicler
     December 14th - The Misrule Missive submitted by the winning bidder will be uploaded to the Newsletter List
     January 24th - Upload February Newsletter (If the upload schedule remains the same)

al AERYN