[Elfsea] Off topic: Screams and Middlefaire tickets

Debbie Foster ladyelayne at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 2 13:27:09 PDT 2009

Greetings Christianna,

    Hope to see you at 3 Queens Saturday.  Daniel and I hope you folks are coming to Elfsea Fall Harvest Festival.  The site is primative, but really pretty and what could be nicer than camping out by a lake in October recreating the Middle Ages?  Please check out our website.
    Wish we could do the Screams thing, one of these days we will make it down there. Halloween is my favorite holiday.  We have other plans.
    See you at 3 Queens.

Lady Elayne O'Ceileachair