[Elfsea] Elfsea Fall Harvest Festival

Debbie Foster ladyelayne at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 21 19:35:03 PDT 2009

Greetings Everyone,

Daniel and I would like to thank all who helped make this event a success and so much fun not to mention Mother Nature for such beautiful weather a tsuch pretty site.

To their Excellancies for giving us this opportunity to serve our Barony, thank you for your support and patience. Most especially to Baroness Druinne for being our Keystone and sharing her knoweledge and expertise.

 Caelin, Ker Megan (Pyro), Hanna Silvas, Crandall, Katrina, Alejandro, Amalia. Delores and Daniel, we can't thank you all enough in helping make this a fun and successful event. Please excuse anyone who we may have failed to list, but know that your help was appreciated ever so much.

A big thank you to our household, we couldn't have done it without you, Ivon, Helen, and Kylan, along with our newcomers who assisted us in many ways to keep things going. The small ones were a great joy to have and brought many smiles to everyone. Congratulations to our own, Daniel DeTankard, as Elfsea's newest bard, we knew you could do it!

Thanks to our outgoing Bard and Artisian and newest Bard and Artisian, we look forward to hearing and seeing your new works.

Your most humble servants to the Dream,

Lord Daniel Lady Elayne
Elfsea Fall Harvest Festival Stewards