[Elfsea] [Steppes] Fall Festival Site at Night

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 20 07:50:08 PDT 2009

I remember Bjornsborg using lit Jack-o-Lanterns and other carved gourds to line the roads at their fall festivals.  It really added to the atmosphere. :)

Gab

“It was a good clang, with the oiyoiyoioioioioioinnnnnggggggg that is the mark of a clang well done.” The Wee Free Men, by Terry Pratchett. (also the exact sound of a face connecting with a Paris traffic light) :D