[Elfsea] Tidings approaching

Sandra Geil alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 3 10:02:57 PDT 2009

Having finally recovered from being sick and nearly finished with the grades for the first six weeks, I am preparing for the upload of the tidings.

This month "benefitted" from a trifecta of misfortunes--illness, late submissions, and a to do list that won't quit.

I am offering one last chance to tweak the issue - have any aartwork or articles you would like to share?

The upload will be tonight so all the lucky people who are coming home from events can enjoy some Sunday morning reading...

al AERYN