[Elfsea] Ceatta is still among the living

Ceatta o Gulcleth ceatta at flash.net
Thu Oct 29 17:05:37 PDT 2009

I know that I haven't made a presence known in a long time, but I thought
I'd bring everyone up to date. While I'm working at UTA, I haven't been
active at all, primarily due to still suffering vestiges of my heart attack
last year. That should, though, be soon in abeyance, as two weeks ago I had
a Biventricular Pacemaker/Defibrillator installed in me. (I told the nurse I
still had everything I was born with but you people just keep adding stuff
to me). Life is gotten a whole lot better, I am feeling super, but I can't
fight until I get a metal cuirass to protect my chest and the little bugger
(about the size and weight of an old Zippo lighter) inside me. I had the
operation on October 15th, was home on the 16th and back to work on the
19th, the following Monday. Wonderful.

I hope to see most of you soon. I just thought I'd let everyone know who
might not be wondering.

Ceatta