[Elfsea] Fall Festival

Lady Caitrina Caitrina at starwarsguide.net
Mon Oct 5 06:32:27 PDT 2009

Greetings from Lady Caitrina,

Fall Festival is nearly upon us.  Please remember to volunteer for something, even something small.
Everyone´s help is needed to make this even successful.

We need 4 or more volunteers to help erect the baronial pavilion on Friday evening, this only takes a
few minutes but requires several hands.

We also need several people to assist as entourage for the B&B.  This means anything from setting up
to attending.  Please help us and volunteer just a few hours of your time.  It can be lots of fun!

If your are interested please e-mail me at caitrina at starwarsguide.net

Lady Caitrina Inghean Mhurchadha
Barony of Elfsea, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Vert, a rat rampant to sinister and in canton a mullet of eight points argent.