[Elfsea] Elfsea Fall Harvest Festival, Google Map not shown in IE

Daniel Varble djvarble at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 13 17:07:04 PDT 2009

Greetings Gentles of Elfsea!

You may have noted that the website for this weekend's event has a Google
Map box.  If you look at the website's page with Internet Explorer you see
just an empty box.  If, however, you use Firefox, you see the actual map.

I've harvested the map link from the websites source code.  Click below to
see the Google Map Link.

http://maps.google.com/?ll=31.554878%2C-96.944475
<view-source:http://maps.google.com/?ll=31.554878%2C-96.944475&spn=0.083964%
2C0.163078&ie=UTF8&z=12&t=m&output=embed>
&spn=0.083964%2C0.163078&ie=UTF8&z=12&t=m&output=embed

Kat will not be at this event.  However, Delorise and I are planning to
attend.  I hope to see you all there!

In Service,

Daniel of Cameron

Elfsea Webmaster