[Elfsea] Fw: [Ansteorra] Reservations for feast at Coronation

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 14 15:27:55 PDT 2009

Greetings,
  Reservations are coming in at a steady pace.
We would be honored to save you a place!

When filling out the reservation form, please do not leave any blank spots. If you will not have children feasting with you, please put a 0 etc.  Leaving out an email address will mean that I will not be able to confirm your reservations, so please include it!
  I have confirmed ALL reservations received as of this post. If you did not receive a confirmation, please contact me.

http://www.coronation-sca.org/feastinfo.html

 There may be minor changes to the menu due to availability or site limitations!

 Thank you for your time and consideration!

A votre service,
HLy Elisabeth de Calais