[Elfsea] Time for the Tidings Again

Bill Perkins bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 22 17:36:08 PDT 2009

Do I need to fill out the permission form for my report?

Alejandro

In any case, here is my report:

Thank you, one and all, for the warm wishes as I assume my duties as Knight Marshal.  Centurion Rikr left the office in good standing, with a well attended practice and gear in good shape.  I will continue to hold practice on Wednesday at Bedford Boys Ranch at 7pm.  I look forward to seeing familiar and new faces at practice.  While there were only three fighters at Elfsea Fall Harvest Festival, Sir Lochlan and I put on a small demonstration for Their Excellencies, Daire and Druinne and the attending populace.

Alejandro