[Elfsea] Arlington Library Medieval Days Demo - UPDATE

glen wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 3 09:39:52 PDT 2009

I have heard from the library and the downstairs community room is confirmed reserved for our use.  This is a large room with a stage at the back and the one in which I have been having the occasional combined baronial indoor rapier practices.  I originally thought of reserving it for the fighters in case of inclement weather, but the space is also excellent for bardic performances, musical performances, dance displays, etc.

So, to all the bards, musicians, dancers - if the weather is nice and the fighters are all outside...