[Elfsea] EFHF

Charles Armitage charlesarmitage at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 18 20:07:31 PDT 2009

Thank you for a great event Dan and Elayne!!! It was great fun and I enjoyed  the family feel especially all the smiling faces, most enjoyable!

And thank you to my house for giving my girls and I a warm food / place to stay even with the six AM musical bed change lol

Also to the Baron and Baroness for making it very memorable for them as did everyone there, really my warmest thanks.

If there is one thing I will take from this event it will be the feeling of being home again...well that and to always, ALWAYS remember, cup goes in and then the armor goes on!! Ouchie, man that looked painful 0.o!!

Ld Kylan Ulfgierrson mka Charles