[Elfsea] Things you do when bored at work

charles armitage charlesarmitage at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 9 11:54:07 PDT 2009

I was playing around and just did a Wiki search on the SCA and well I found it very interesting and sorta a reminder of where we can from and who our founding members are/were. I didn't know that the two main people that started the SCA were/are authors lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_for_Creative_Anachronism

Speaking of, though I'm 98% done with my armor, I'm having a hard time getting the stars to a-line so that I can make it to FP on Wed :( boo!

Ld Kylan Ulfgierrson mka Charles
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."