[Elfsea] [Steppes] Sad News

Jonathan M. Bell yonihamagid at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 23 22:22:11 PDT 2009

I'm a lurker on the Steppes list who's generally just interested in keeping up with what y'all are up to. I don't believe I've ever posted here before.

Steve O'Donnell was a coworker of mine. I had no idea he was involved in the SCA, and certainly no idea that he was involved as long and with distinction.

Steve was a humble and self effacing man, and many of us were not aware of his depths.

We were stunned by his passing.

My heart goes out to his companions in the SCA who I know are grieving just as I and many of his coworkers are grieving.

Jonathan Bell