[Elfsea] OT: Job Opening

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 11 09:51:00 PDT 2009

I have a job opening for a Member Services Advisor.  The position will require being flexible to work hours between 7 and 7, Monday - Friday.  There are some benefits, not dental or vision.  This is essentially a call center customer service telephone advisor position.  The location is in the Dallas Galleria, 635 and the Tollway.  If you or someone you know is interested, please email me for the full job description.  That will contain information on where to send your resume and cover letter.  Thanks for your indulgence.

Morgan (Michael Smith)