[Elfsea] Central Regional Rapier Fighters and Marshals - Please read and respond

Jhan Knebel rixende at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 05:59:49 PDT 2009

Greetings Rapier Fighters of the Central Region!

I am honored to serve the Kingdom as the Commander of the troops and
rapier volunteers for the Central Region. To that end, I would like to
start gathering some information to help me understand the fighters
and marshals of our region and their preferences. Please forward this
email to any one or list that it is applicable to.

Please respond to me privately, even if you have other commitments and
will not be attending Gulf Wars, or are commited to fighting with a
group that does not lie within the region, and I will compile a list
of the fighters and marshals within the Central Region.

Thank you so much for your support of Ansteorra and the Central Region!

Name:
Email address:
Home Group:
My favorite team to fight with is: (This could be an Iron Star team,
Regional, Household, Barony, Shire, Group of Friends, etc.)
The members of this team are:
My strengths are:
I don’t like to:
I have been asked to be on a “Special” team for Gulf Wars in the past:
 No  Yes
	If yes, what team?(ie. Run and Gun Squad, brute squad, etc)
I am a rapier marshal:  No  Yes
I am interested in marshalling only, not fighting:  No  Yes

I plan on attending the following events:
 Oct 2-4 Three Queens
 Oct 16-18 Elfsea Fall Festival
 November 13-15 Queen’s Champion (War Practice on Sunday morning)
 November 19-22 Bordermarch Autumn Melees
 December 18-20 Guardian of the Gauntlet
 March14- 21 Gulf Wars

In Service,
Rixende
rixende at gmail.com