[Elfsea] more info on the Demo (war practice?)- Fair in Denton

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Sep 8 15:40:29 PDT 2009

The Denton Celtic Festival is being held in Denton (of all places) on
Saturday, September 12, 2009. I've been asked to run the First Aid booth.
I'm looking for people who want to help with First Aid. I have two staff
members currently.

I would prefer people with current first aid and CPR certs, but someone with
the appropriate training could work without them. This is a non-SCA first
aid station. I don't require Chirurgeons though they are certainly welcome.
If you wish to help, please email me at rjt at softwareinnovation.com.

The promoters are expecting about 4,000 people for this one day event.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede
Richard Threlkeld, first aid coordinator

>Denton Celtic Festival
>http://www.celtictexas.org/dcf.html

Denton
> To: "Barony of Elfsea" <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>
> Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 4:08 PM
>

> #yiv1971792338 P {
> MARGIN-TOP:0px;MARGIN-BOTTOM:0px;}
>

> What fair is happening this saturday and what are
> the hours of the Demo?
>
> Richard
> Fairbourne

<snip, snip>