[Elfsea] New Yarn Shop!

Karen French klfrench1023 at att.net
Tue Sep 22 16:35:02 PDT 2009

Congratulations!

Caterina

________________________________
From: Vicki Marsh <vmarsh at twmarsh.net>
To: Steppes List (E-mail) <steppes at ansteorra.org>; Elfsea (E-mail) <elfsea at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 1:32:13 PM
Subject: [Elfsea] New Yarn Shop!

Greetings and Salutations,

I just wanted to let you all know that the yarn shop is now open in Duncanville, Texas.

The name of the shop is Whirled Fibers and is located at 263 W. Camp Wisdom Rd. in Duncanville. The webpage is at www.whirledfibers.com
and the phone numbers is 469-826-4274.

We specialize in Natural and Organic yarns and carry undyed wool combed top for spinning, dyeing and felting. We even carry Lopi and pencil roving for the naalbinders!

Come on down and check us out!

We are open Thursday and Friday Evenings from 5pm - 9pm, Saturday from 10 am - 6pm, and Sunday from 1 pm - 6 pm.
Friday nights we have "Fiber Therapy Night" with BYOB (ball of yarn, bottle of brew, whatever as long as it's legal).

Vicki Marsh

aka
Mistress Xene Theriane