[Elfsea] Arlington Library Medieval Days Demo

neorn75 at gmail.com neorn75 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 20:18:08 PDT 2009

Lloppopppll
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, September 27, 2009 3:58:58 pm
To: steppes at ansteorra.org, elfsea at ansteorra.org
From: "glen wilkerson" <gdwilkerson at earthlink.net>
Subject: [Elfsea] Arlington Library Medieval Days Demo

The next annual Medieval Days Demo at the Central Branch of the Arlington Public Library will be Saturday, October 31.  The library hours are from 9 to 6, so I expect the demo will run from 10ish to 5ish.

Artisans, please come and display and demonstrate your crafts.

Fighters, consider this an opportuity for an all day fighter practice.  I have reserved the downstairs community room so that we may fight indoors if the weather is inclement.

Musicians and dancers, come and play, sing, and demonstrate your art.

This is now Elfsea's largest, and longest running annual demo.  Please come and help make it another success, as it has been for several years now.

Thank you.

Don Alaric Greythorne