[Elfsea] Sheet Metal Shop

Keith Jefferson KEJefferson at embarqmail.com
Tue Sep 29 19:54:18 PDT 2009

At work we have a full sheet metal shop

Guyon

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-bounces+kejefferson=embarqmail.com at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:elfsea-bounces+kejefferson=embarqmail.com at lists.ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of charles armitage
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 9:15 AM
To: Elfsea; Kingdom of Ansteorra SCA Inc. Shire of Loch Ruadh
Subject: [Elfsea] Sheet Metal Shop

Ok I'm looking for someone with access to a sheet metal press or break or
whatever it is called, I've been working on attempting to knock the hard
bend out of my aircraft grade aluminum shield and am having no luck, I need
something that will either smash the thing flat or make the chevron more of
a curve lol any ideas? Or should I just scrap this and buy a new blank?
Someone at fighter practice told me of a place that sales blanks but I
forgot who and where lol

Ld Kylan Ulfgierrson mka Charles
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less
than half of you half as well as you deserve."