[Elfsea] Lady Mara and Rdric of Hastings

krikit . krikit_krikit at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 21 09:57:10 PDT 2009

 Hello... and Sad News... I just got a message that (Carolyn Pennington) Lady Mara's Husband Edric of Hastings (Bobby) passed away Yesterday... I will post more as I can find out where and when the funeral will be, and where to send flowers and such... I only just found out... and I know that Many people on this list would want to know...

In Service... Lady Lauretta d'Avenporte 830-385-6852