[Elfsea] Introducing your new Rapier Marshal

glen wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 29 14:28:38 PDT 2009

The decision has been made on the new Elfsea Rapier and the announcement was made at Moot last night.  Your new Elfsea Rapier Marshal is the Honorable Lady Amalia Zavattini.

I will finish out this month and she will officially take over October 1, but I will be working with her through her first month and during the Elfsea Fall Festival to help her settle into the office.

Join me in wishing her the best during her term of office.

Alaric
Outgoing Elfsea Rapier Marshal