[Elfsea] Baronial Pavilion dry out rescheduled Tuesday (today) 6pm

Donald Whitney dwhitney98 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 6 11:42:06 PDT 2010

The blue and gold has been aired out and dried, refolded, and stored in it's purple bag.

The new Elfsea pavillion was soaked (water in the tub) and is currently airing out, with a moderate wind (air fluff?).  Thanks to Cailan for helping me put up the corners so it will air out, and for wrestling it over his pell (which doubles as a fantastic centerpole for drying pavillions).

I'm confident that with the current sun (75 degrees) and wind (22mph), it should be dry by 6pm, barring the 10% precipitation chance.  I would greatly appreciate a few folks to help me folding up the large pavillion at 6pm, and possibly someone to teach me to crochet the ropes, since that would be a great skill to have in the future.

Silvius
Seneschal