[Elfsea] Shell Beads

Marilyn Wolffe mmdswolffe at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 12 06:38:52 PDT 2010

I would like 4 shell beads,please.

I have another favor to ask. I have a Elfsea Portcullis. I want to make an necklace with a large focal bead. Can you make me a larger Portcullis bead. Like 1" wide by 1 1/2" long?
I have attached picture of my current bead.

Let me know if you can do it, then I will get you the money for the 4 shell bead and the portcullis(if you can).

Thank you,
Marilyn (Lady Meriyan der Grat)