[Elfsea] Archery Returns to Elfsea!

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Apr 27 03:35:18 PDT 2010

Due to the generous hospitality of the most wonderful Chris and Dale, the
Archers of Elfsea are invited to their Estate for a practice this Sunday
afternoon!
We will be setting up to begin Sunday at 1 pm, to allow for the drive (a bit
of a way..)and for friendly conversation before and possibly after.
If things work out, perhaps we can resume the bi-monthy practices? (I know I
need more practice..)
Map link is below, see you all there!

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Fort+Worth&state=TX&address=9998+McDaniel+
Rd&zipcode=76126-9240&country=US&latitude=32.606699&longitude=-97.57474&geoc
ode=ADDRESS

9998 McDaniel Rd
Ft. Worth 76126

On the north side of the road, watch out for the gravel at the turn onto
McDaniel!