[Elfsea] [Ansteorra] Elfsea Defender Archery

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Apr 1 10:44:05 PDT 2010

Sounds like a fun shoot. I would like to post my objection to the exclusion
of crossbows in *any* archery competition, however. I've heard all the
arguments on both sides, but crossbows are period and more so than many of
the recurves we allow. Since each has its strengths and weaknesses it should
be possible to set up some scenarios in each competition where one or the
other is a better choice. Competitors who do both could switch for maximum
advantage to those more broadly skilled.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede