[Elfsea] Baronial Pavilion dry out

Clint Gallon clint.gallon at prudential.com
Tue Apr 6 06:26:58 PDT 2010

Since we had to put the Baronial Pavillion up a little damp we need to
pull it back out and set it up in Caelin and Pyros back yard to dry out.
Talked to Sylvius on the phone last night. Its supposed to be clear
weather wise for a couple days after Wed afternoon. Therefore after work
on Wed and before fighter practice i will be over at Caelin and Pyro's to
setup the pavilion real quick to dry out. I plan on being there around 7
... then heading up to frighter practice after we are done. Any help i can
get will be appreciated.

Thank You,
Cathal