[Elfsea] (no subject)

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 8 07:39:58 PDT 2010

Goode Gentles,

Regarding the Passing of the Cloak competition on Friday at Wiley and Bella's, the following is the criteria:

"Duke Jonathan  has requested that the field be folk stories , songs and poems."

I just got this information from her Grace.

Bardic will be tomorrow night, Friday, April 9th, at Wiley and Bella's, 1620 Gill St., Blue Mound, TX, at 7:30 PM, SCA time.  Please bring your bardic material, a chair, your beverage of choice and food to share.  Garb is preferred, clothing is required!  Come and have an enjoyable, inexpensive evening.  All are welcome.  Again, I am so grateful that these fine gentles have been hosting at their home.

In Service to the Dream,

Ly. Gwenllian Brighid Hertewelle

Loch Ruadh Rocks!
Beam me sideways, Scottie. These people don't know which way is up!