[Elfsea] Panther Double Bell Wedge For Sale

Sabine Curter purpleermine at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 17:11:07 PDT 2010

Greetings to the List!

I am selling my pavilion. It is a Panther Super Double Bell Wedge w/
sun fly.  Tent is the largest bell wedge Panther makes (12x20) and
made out of their heaviest canvas (13 oz. Sunforger). Tent is 3 years
old and has some minor wear and tear.  Package comes with all poles,
stakes (w/bag), ropes (for sun fly only).  The tent does have sod
flaps. The poles for the pavilion have been cut in half with metal
sleeves to make packing them even easier.  Poles for sun fly are full
length.  Sun fly has the popular Serpent Scales dags with black and
purple cording.  Local delivery to the DFW area or arrangements can be
made for delivery to an upcoming event.

Total package when purchased new was just over $1600, currently asking
$800.  Any questions, please contact me privately.

Sabine