[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender Thank you's

Clint Gallon cgallon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 16:37:13 PDT 2010

As the autocrat for Defender i would like to thank everyone that helped put
the event together and make it happen.

My Co-Autocrat HL Alejandro ... thank you for stepping up and helping out
wherever needed.

My Keystone ... Sir Tomas ... thank you for the guidance.

Lochlan - thank you for the wonderful tokens.

Lord Daniel: Thank you for setting up the privies and the garbage
collection.

Coordinators:

Gate: Master Caelin ... thank you for stepping up and filling this role.

Water bearing: Sarah ... thank you so much for helping with this at the last
minute.

Setup And Teardown .. thanks everyone who helped. Especially 2 ppl who were
there all day friday and sunday helping ... Alexander of Emerald Keep ...
and Our Senechal Silvius ... i owe you big time. :)

Everyone else thank you so much for helping out where you did ... you made
the event happen and i thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Cathal Finn O'Brian

--
What man is a man who does not make the world better. - Balian of Ibelin