[Elfsea] Demo Request for Friday, May 7th, 8:30 - noon at Snow Heights Elementary School

Donald Whitney dwhitney98 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 20 06:56:25 PDT 2010

  I have been asked to forward a Demo Request for Friday, May 7, 2010, from 8:30 - noon at Snow Heights Elementary School
 4801 Vance Rd, North Richland Hills, TX 76180-7969.

  They are having a "Fine Arts Day" and would like people to wander through the classrooms in garb.

"I am so excited to be planning this event for our Elementary
and it would be a real Dream Come True if I am able to get some members
of the SCA to appear at our festival.  I ask nothing more than some
members to appear in character and walk through the classrooms anytime during
the school day that day from 8:30am until noon to create an “awe”
factor.  We are covering prehistoric time periods through, Medieval, Ancient
Greece & Rome all the way to American Colonial art – so the SCA would
fit right in.  To make it even more fun ---  if there are families in
the SCA with Home schooled children – they are more than welcome to help
participate in the Art activities we have scheduled for the kids as well!
It would be  a good time for all indeed!" - Laura Vance

   Laura must provide a list of the names of people who are coming to the school by May 5th.

 Please note that this is a Friday morning.  Remember that this is an elementary school, so please leave the live steel at home.  This is an opportunity to help out a local school and wander around in garb.

I realize this is short notice for a weekday demo.  Please contact me with your mundane name if you believe you will be able to attend.

Silvius
Elfsea Seneschal