[Elfsea] Glaslyn Thanks

Deana Covel Whitney dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 20:29:13 PDT 2010

Greetings,

I want to thank those who helped make my first time hosting the Elfsea Pavilion a fun experience.

First, my Keystone sisters HLy Genevieve & Lady Elspeth and Baron Daire for bringing extra food and platters to help dress the tables.

Second, my husband Lord Silivus, who made the sandwiches and cookies served to everyone.

And finally, all the fighters who were very good about keeping their armor outside the tent in relatively neat piles.

I hope everyone had as much fun as I did while watching the monkey tournament and seeing our own HLd Cathal win his first tournament.

Thanks again,
 Mistress Hanna

"Burn brightly without burning out." - Richard Briggs