[Elfsea] Rat Show Coming to Dallas

William Meriic wmeriic at tx.rr.com
Tue Apr 27 08:23:55 PDT 2010

Hi All,

I am pleased to announce that Melissa Arleth will be coming up to Dallas for
a one-time special performance on Wednesday, May 19 at 7:30 PM.

Many of you may remember Melissa from Queen's Champion last year at
Castelton.  She was the young lady that walked around with two rats on her
shoulders.  She also received a standing ovation at that night's bardic
competition.  She had such a great time, and was made to feel so welcome,
that she wants to give us a show.

Her comedy show, which involves highly trained "Acro-rats", has been seen
around the country and is currently at the Scarborough Renaissance Festival.
A rat show may sound like something for the kids.  But, I assure you, she
will have everyone in stitches.

You can find more information about Melissa, including video and some of her
original songs, at http://www.myspace.com/melissaarleth.

Details:

Admission is FREE.  However, a couple of dollars in the tip bucket to help
pay for gas would be greatly appreciated.

The show will start at 7:30.  After the show, there will be light
refreshments and time to socialize and to meet Melissa and the rats.
Alcohol will not be served, however, please feel free to BYOB.

Location: 713 Winifred Dr., Garland, TX 75041 (the same place as the Heather
Dale concert).

Please let me know if you are interested in coming (wmeriic at tx.rr.com).

Also, please feel free to pass this invitation on.

The house has been infected with cats.  Please medicate appropriately.

Thanks,

Will Meriic