[Elfsea] 2010 Defender Champions

Daniel Varble djvarble at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 15:49:23 PDT 2010

Greeting!

I've completed the update for our 2010 Defender Champions.   If you see any
errors, please contact me so I can correct them.

On their Baron and Baroness page: http://www.elfsea.net/BnB.aspx

Our Champions are:

Chivalric Champion

Elfsea Defender: Owen Hell

Queen of Love & Beauty: Eleanor de Broke

Rapier Champion

Rapier Defender: Allesandro Andretti

Queen of Grace & Honor: Angelina

Archery Champion

Archery Defender: Owen Hell

On the Knight Marshal page: http://www.elfsea.net/knight_marshal.aspx

You can find:

Our current Elfsea Defender is:  Ysfael Bryndu

And our Queen of Love & Beauty is:  Eleanor de Broke

Also a list of our prior Chivalric List Champions is here:

http://www.elfsea.net/H_Chivalric_Champ_List.aspx

On the Rapier Marshal page: http://www.elfsea.net/rapier_marshal.aspx

You can find:

Our current Rapier Defender is: Allesandro Andretti

And our Queen of Grace & Honor is: Angelina

A list of our prior Rapier List Champions is here:

http://www.elfsea.net/H_Rapier_Champ_List.aspx

On the Archery Marshal page: http://www.elfsea.net/archery_marshal.aspx

You can find:

Our current Archery Defender is: Owen Hell

A list of our prior Archery Champions is here:

http://www.elfsea.net/H_Archery_Champ_list.aspx

In Your Service,

Daniel of Cameron

Webminister, Barony of Elfsea