[Elfsea] Thank yous for Elfsea Defender

Dáire and Druinne -- the Hays Family daire.druinne at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 18:30:58 PDT 2010

Greetings to all good gentles from Daire and Druinne.

We wanted to extend our thanks for all of those good gentles who came out
and helped with Elfsea Defender. We had a great day and there was much fun.

To our Stewards, Cathal and Allejandro, their Keystone, Tomas, and to all of
their coordinators, we appreciate the hard work that you did.

Of especial note is Robin of Northkeep, who travelled back to see us this
year with an archery shoot that is rivalled by none in our fair kingdom.

We know that much work went into the preparations and in the clean up.

Again, all have our thanks for the day a special one.

Daire and Druinne