[Elfsea] Pavilion @ Glaslyn

Deana Covel Whitney dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 20:31:20 PDT 2010

Greetings Everyone,

  Baron Daire will be out at Glaslyn's Defender this weekend with the Blue & White. Please come out and enjoy the fun "snow ball" tournaments.

  I'll be acting as the Elfsea pavilion coordinator and would like to invite people to bring items for potluck snacks/lunch. I'll be bringing ice tea, pretzels, and some other treats.

  Everyone is invited to sit under the pavilion. Donations to the potluck are voluntary.

Hope to see a number of people there.  It's a great day trip.

In Service,
 Hanna
 Elfsea Chamberlain

"Burn brightly without burning out." - Richard Briggs