[Elfsea] If you are a TSO Fan

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 10:10:20 PDT 2010

For those who are Transiberian Orchestra Fans, and you are not aware, you probably want to check the web site. www.trans-siberian.com

Sunday, May 2nd 2010 at the Verizon Theater in Grand Prairie.  Beethoven's Last Night Tour.

The catch is you have to be a fan club member to purchase tickets.  Tickets are not being sold to the general public.  Good news is, it is free to become a member on thier website.

The rumor on the street is, they are filming the dallas concert for a future DVD.

I and my wife watched the concert last night here in Amarillo and it is, in a word, AWESOME.

Check it out.  This has been a public anouncement from someone you have not heard from in a while.

Raimond

A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,

and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")