[Elfsea] Moot is tomorrow 7-9pm at Coors Distribution Center

Donald Whitney dwhitney98 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 22 19:54:58 PDT 2010

Moot (Populace Meeting)

location:
At Coors Distribution Center, Fort Worth, TX

Monday, August 23, 2010
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
 Add this event to your personal calendar
A monthly meeting of the populace to discuss what we have done, what we want to do, and to socialize. It is held at the Coor's Distribution center where we get free beer and wine coolers. Of course, we drink sensibly - whatever that means. Wear garb if you can. Some people come straight from work and we welcome them in modern clothes.

LOCATION:

Coors Distribution Center, Fort Worth, TX

http://www.coorsfortworth.com
2550 McMillian Pkwy Fort Worth, TX 76137 (817) 838-1600

Hospitality Suite at the Coors Distribution Center. Free beer and wine coolers. Meetings all start at 7PM and end promptly at 9PM. Moot is the 4th Monday of each month except in May and December. Watch the calendar for those dates.
On I35W between E Long Ave and Meacham Blvd (south of 820)