[Elfsea] Future B&B questions

Ameline DuBois Ameline at generich.com
Sun Aug 29 19:29:26 PDT 2010

The job of B&B was hard but it was such a blessing too. Armand and I
would be more than happy to speak to anyone that wished to know how it
impacted us in the time we served as B&B. We have spoken to a few
couples but know we are a resource for anyone looking to get a handle on
how this job impacted us our kids, jobs, finance,  time, and the SCA
itself.

817-447-3636  home

817-709-9900  cell

Armand and Ameline